PRODUCT DETAILSIndulge your senses with Australian made hand cream and lip balm featuring Aboriginal artwork by Alma Granites from Warlukurlangu Artists in Central Australia. Gift Packed in a matching neoprene case this is the perfect gift to give or indulge in yourself.
Alperstein Designs collaborates with Aboriginal Artists & Art Centres around Australia and is a memberof the Indigenous Art Code and the Aboriginal Art Association of Australia which work to ensure ethical dealings. Royalties from this product directly benefit the artist and their community.
- Made in Australia
- Crafted from neoprene, goats milk, shea butter and argan oil , blended with plant extracts
- Helps maintain soft and healthy skin
- Lip balm keeps lips moist and helps to protect against cracking
- Includes a handy hanging hook
- Presented in a neoprene makeup bag
- 100ml – Kakadu Plum Hand Cream
- 12.5g – Kakadu Plum Lip Balm
- 21cm(l) x 11.5cm (w) – Neoprene Makeup Bag
There are no reviews yet.