PRODUCT DETAILSHis Royal Highness. King George III was Creed’s first major fan and this set the standard for one of the world’s most illustrious fragrance houses.Passed from father to son for seven generations since its London founding in 1760 by James Henry Creed, The House of Creed has been handcrafting uncommon fragrances for royal houses and discerning patrons for over 250 years.
There’s so much to love and admire about a fragrance house with such uncompromising standards. Based outside of Paris today, each scent is weighed, mixed, macerated and filtered all by hand in the highest tradition of the House’s founder, James Creed.
Evoking15th century Florence, Acqua Fiorentinais a rich, fresh scentof orchards brimming with sweet plums, bergamot, and lemony blooms. A lively touch of apple marks sixty vibrant years of Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II’s reign, along with beautiful Renaissance roses, greengage plums, Virginia cedar, and white carnation. This long-awaited fruity-floral encore offers a fresh, youthful scent that will delight for any occasion.
Acqua Fiorentina Eau De Parfum Spray features:
- Hand crafted in France.
- A vibrant, fruity fragrance.
- Created through Creed’s unique infusion process with ingredients weighed, mixed, macerated and filtered all by hand.
- Includes top notes of Greengage plum and apples with middle notes of rose, white carnations, bergamot and lemon along with base notes of Virginia cedar, sandalwoodalong with white grapefruit.
- A fragrance to awaken the senses.
- Beautifully presented in a Creed gift box.
There are no reviews yet.