PRODUCT DETAILSPassed from father to son for seven generations since 1760, Creed has been handcrafting uncommon fragrances for royal houses and discerning patrons for over 250 years. Utilising only the finest natural ingredients, each incredible scent is weighed, mixed and filtered all by hand within their Parisian laboratory.
Creed’s Bois du Portugal distills the fragrant forest of the Iberian Peninsula. Taking its cue from the word ‘bois’, French for ‘woods’, this powerful fragrance showcases the more mysterious side of lavender and is known for its woody-rich tones and smooth refinement.
Bois du Portugal Eau de Parfum features:
- Handmade in France.
- All ingredients are weighed, mixed, macerated and filtered by hand.
- Eau de Parfum formulation for men.
- Inspired by Olivier Creed’s experience hiking in the Portuguese highlands.
- Fragrance features top notes of bergamot and lavender, middle notes of cedarwood with base notes of sandalwood, vetiver and ambergris.
- Fragrance is housed within a lavish glass spray bottle.
- Beautifully presented in a Creed gift box.
There are no reviews yet.