PRODUCT DETAILSHis Royal Highness. King George III was Creed’s first major customer and this set the standard for one of the world’s most illustrious fragrance houses.Passed from father to son for seven generations since its London founding in 1760 by James Henry Creed, The House of Creed has been handcrafting uncommon fragrances for royal houses and discerning patrons for over 250 years.
There’s so much to love and admire about a fragrance house with such uncompromising standards. Based outside of Paris today, each scent is weighed, mixed, macerated and filtered all by hand in the highest tradition of the House’s founder, James Creed.
It’s encapsulated in Love In Black , which blends ingredients from exotic destinations including violet, Virginia cedar, Florentine iris, and blackcurrant. A daring, floral fragrance full of spicy warmth and mystery, Love In Black is presented in a bottle made from black volcanic sand—elemental, powerful, and unapologetic
Love In Black Eau De Parfum Spray features:
- Hand crafted inFrance.
- A daring floral fragrance full of spicy warmth.
- Includes top notes of violet with Florentine iris, middle notes of clove and Tonkin musk, base notes include Burgundy blackcurrant and rose.
- A fragrance for sophisticates, powerful and unapologetic.
- Poured into a bottle made from black volcanic sand.
- Beautifully presented in a Creed gift box.
There are no reviews yet.