PRODUCT DETAILSHis Royal Highness. King George III was Creed’s first major fan and this set the standard for one of the world’s most illustrious fragrance houses.Passed from father to son for seven generations since its London founding in 1760 by James Henry Creed, The House of Creed has been handcrafting uncommon fragrances for royal houses and discerning patrons for over 250 years.
There’s so much to love and admire about a fragrance house with such uncompromising standards. Based outside of Paris today, each scent is weighed, mixed, macerated and filtered all by hand in the highest tradition of the House’s founder, James Creed.
Love In White is a celebration of Creed’s sophisticated craftsmanship and passion for the world’s finest ingredients. This fragrance combines hand-selected essences from five continents. And is a fresh, floral blend of Florentine iris, French daffodils, and subdued, powdery Tonkin rice. Love In White was launched in style with a special tribute whenNew York City’s Empire State Building wasilluminated by pure white lights.
Love In White Eau De Parfum Spray features:
- Hand crafted in France.
- A fresh, floral fragrance .
- Created through Creed’s unique infusion process with ingredients weighed, mixed, macerated and filtered all by hand.
- Love In White has top notes of Italian orange zest, middle notes of Florentine iris. French daffodils, magnolia, Bulgarian rose and Tonkin rice.
- Also includes base notes of vanilla, ambergris and Mysore sandalwood.
- A fragrance which celebrates everything that Creed stands for.
- Beautifully presented in a Creed gift box.
There are no reviews yet.