PRODUCT DETAILSHis Royal Highness. King George III was Creed’s first major fan and this set the standard for one of the world’s most illustrious fragrance houses.Passed from father to son for seven generations since its London founding in 1760 by James Henry Creed, The House of Creed has been handcrafting uncommon fragrances for royal houses and discerning patrons for over 250 years.
There’s so much to love and admire about a fragrance house with such uncompromising standards. Based outside of Paris today, each scent is weighed, mixed, macerated and filtered all by hand in the highest tradition of the House’s founder, James Creed.
Fit for Royalty, Millesime Imperial is the gold standard in fragrance, this refreshing and invigorating scent evokes the citrus groves and lush seaside palaces. As versatile as it is opulent, Millesime Imperial is worn by both men and women who appreciate its salty-sweet mix of sunny citrus and rich musk. With its signature golden flow, this urbane scent quickly adapts to the person wearing it.
Millesime Imperial Eau De Parfum Spray features:
- Hand crafted inFrance.
- A citrus fresh fragrance for both men and women.
- Created through Creed’s unique infusion process with ingredients weighed, mixed, macerated and filtered all by hand.
- Includes top notes of Bergamot, green mandarin and lemon with middle notes of iris and a base of sandalwood, amber and musk.
- A golden fragrance poured into a golden bottle.
- Beautifully presented in a Creed gift box.
There are no reviews yet.