PRODUCT DETAILSPassed from father to son for seven generations since 1760, Creed has been handcrafting uncommon fragrances for royal houses and discerning patrons for over 250 years. Utilising only the finest natural ingredients, each incredible scent is weighed, mixed and filtered all by hand within their Parisian laboratory.
Named after the 17 century Duchess of Nerola, Neroli Sauvage captures the decadent atmosphere of the Duchess’ lavish gatherings. Designed for both men and women, this crisp and revitalizing fragrance features a crisp citrusy body that’s anchored by the warmth of ambergris and spiked with verbena.
Neroli Sauvage Eau de Parfum features:
- Handmade in France.
- All ingredients are weighed, mixed, macerated and filtered by hand.
- Eau de Parfum formulation for men and women.
- Inspired by the decadent parties of the 17th century Duchess of Nerola.
- Fragrance features top notes of bergamot, bitter orange, grapefruit, lemon, neroli and verbena, middle notes of orange blossom with base notes of ambergris.
- Fragrance is housed within a lavish glass spray bottle.
- Beautifully presented in a Creed gift box.
There are no reviews yet.