PRODUCT DETAILSHis Royal Highness. King George III was Creed’s first major fan and this set the standard for one of the world’s most illustrious fragrance houses.Passed from father to son for seven generations since its London founding in 1760 by James Henry Creed, The House of Creed has been handcrafting uncommon fragrances for royal houses and discerning patrons for over 250 years.
There’s so much to love and admire about a fragrance house with such uncompromising standards. Based outside of Paris today, each scent is weighed, mixed, macerated and filtered all by hand in the highest tradition of the House’s founder, James Creed.
True to its name, Original Vetiver dramatically reinvents the traditional vetiver scent. Before Original Vetiver, only one part of the vetiver plant was used in a fragrance. The House of Creed infuses all three parts of the plant: the earthy root, the verdant leaves, and the rich heart to freshen the blend. The result is an invigorating, vivacious scent.
Original Vetiver Eau De Parfum Spray features:
- Hand crafted in France.
- A green, fresh fragrance for men, which also appeals to some women.
- Created through Creed’s unique infusion process with ingredients weighed, mixed, macerated and filtered all by hand.
- Original Vetiver includes top notes of bergamot, bitter orange, mandarin andvetiver leaves with middle notes of white pepper, coriander and pinkberries along with base notes of Mysore sandalwood, vetiver, ambergris and tonkin musk
- A reinvention of the wildly popular Vetiver scent in a green tinged bottle.
- Beautifully presented in a Creed gift box.
There are no reviews yet.