PRODUCT DETAILSWhen it comes to enveloping yourself with soft fragrance while moisturising your skin, you should treat yourself to the pleasure of Ecoya Lotus Flower Hand & Body Lotion.
This Sydney-based company makes beautifully scented products using only the most rarefied fragrance combinations and essential oils. Created for those who love natural products that are as good for the soul as they are for the body. Each Ecoya creation is proudly Australian made with the utmost care.
The Lotus Flower Hand & Body Lotion is influenced from the Australian white lotus flower, infused with deep shades of Pacific vanilla and patchouli, creating a warm and delicately spicy mix that is both sensual and relaxing.
Not only does this wonderful creation smell so good, but it’s also rich with botanical bases of macadamia, coconut and almond oils with rich vitamin E, that help moisturise and soften your skin.
And of course, there’s more! The new fragranced Hand & Body Lotion is now presented in a clear frosted bottle and made from fully recyclable PET plastic.
Lotus Flower Hand & Body Lotion features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Presented in a clear frosted bottle and made from fully recyclable PET durable goods.
- Influenced from the Australian white lotus flower, infused with deep shades of Pacific vanilla and patchouli, creating a warm and delicately spicy mix that is both sensual and relaxing.
- Top notes of lemon, citrus and green; heart notes of floral, jasmine, cyclamen, rosewood and ylang-ylang; and base notes of musk, wood, patchouli and vanilla.
- It is made using the best botanical bases of Macadamia, Coconut and Almond Oils with rich Vitamin E.
- Apply regularly for soft and supple skin.
- It is vegan friendly and free from Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Silicone and artificial colours.
- Not tested on animals.
- Store below 25 degrees.
- Presented in an elegant Ecoya pump bottle.
Fragrance: Lotus Flower.
There are no reviews yet.