PRODUCT DETAILSFrom their exquisitely natural fragrances and high-quality ingredients, to their ornate tins designed and illustrated by a local artist, La Savonnerie de Nyons’ soaps are treasures with a long history of roughly 300 years.
As France’s oldest manufacturers of soap, La Savonnerie de Nyons has truly mastered their craft, taking advantage of the abundance of olive trees within the region of Nyons, Provence, to craft soaps rich in organic oils and shea butter. This Cotton Flower Tinned Soap perfectly captures the nature of the Nyons countryside.
La Savonnerie de Nyons soaps deliver nourishing, restorative antioxidants and an all-over feeling of wellbeing at the end of a long day. It’s time you discovered this legacy of French beauty for yourself!
- Made in Nyons, France.
- Made using only the finest ingredients including organic shea butter and olive oils.
- Fragranced with verbena, to stimulate and nourish the skin.
- Shea butter is full of vitamins, nourishing, and protects your skin in depth.
- Olive oil is nourishing, restorative and rich in antioxidants.
- Presented in an exclusively illustrated La Savonnerie de Nyons tin.
Tin Dimensions: 7cm (l) x 3.5cm (h) x 7cm (w).
There are no reviews yet.