PRODUCT DETAILSFrom their exquisitely natural fragrances and high-quality ingredients, to their ornate tins designed and illustrated by a local artist, La Savonnerie de Nyons’ soaps are treasures with a long history of around 300 years.
As France’s oldest manufacturers of soap, La Savonnerie de Nyons have truly mastered their craft, taking advantage of the abundance of olive trees within the region of Nyons, Provence, to craft soaps rich in organic oils and shea butter.
La Savonnerie de Nyons soaps deliver nourishing, restorative antioxidants and an all-over feeling of well being at the end of a long day. It’s time you discovered this legacy of French beauty for yourself!
- Made in France
- Two of the soaps are scented with orange, and two of the soaps are scented with pain d’épices
- Made using only the finest ingredients including organic shea butter and olive oil
- Shea butter is full of vitamins, is nourishing, and protects your skin in depth
- Olive oil is nourishing, restorative and rich in antioxidants
- Presented as a set of four in an exclusively illustrated La Savonnerie de Nyons tin
- 2 x 100g Orange Soap
- 2 x 100g Pain D’épices
Total Weight: 400g.
Tin Dimensions: Approx. 14.5cm (l) x 3.7cm (h) x 14.2cm (w).
There are no reviews yet.