PRODUCT DETAILSFrom their exquisitely natural fragrances and high-quality ingredients, to their ornate tins designed and illustrated by a local artist, La Savonnerie de Nyons’ soaps are treasures with a long history of roughly 300 years.
As France’s oldest manufacturers of soap, La Savonnerie de Nyons has truly mastered their craft, taking advantage of the abundance of olive trees within the region of Nyons, Provence, to craft soaps rich in organic oils and shea butter. This four-soap tin set includes a number of soaps in the fragrances of rose, lavender, cotton flower and verbena, which perfectly captures the nature of the Nyons countryside.
La Savonnerie de Nyons soaps deliver nourishing, restorative antioxidants and an all-over feeling of well being at the end of a long day. It’s time you discovered this legacy of French beauty for yourself!
The Montmatre Four-Soap Tin Set features:
- Made in Nyons, France.
- Made using only the finest ingredients including pure vegetable oil, organic shea butter and olive oils.
- Fragrances include rose, lavender, verbena and cotton flower.
- Shea butter is full of vitamins, nourishing, and protects your skin in depth.
- Olive oil is nourishing, restorative and rich in antioxidants.
- Presented as a set of four in an exclusively illustrated tin.
- 4 x 100g Soap Bars.
- Tin – 14cm x 14cm x 4cm.
There are no reviews yet.