PRODUCT DETAILSAlmost 40 years ago, in the Provence region of southern France, a young Olivier Baussan began distilling rosemary and lavender essential oil to sell at the local markets. Shortly after, he began producing vegetable-based soaps at an abandoned soap factory in the nearby village of Manosque. It was there, against a sundrenched backdrop of endless lavender fields, that L’Occitane came to be.
Today, L’Occitane continues to draw inspiration from the natural world, to create bath and body products with fragrant properties like no other. Ingredients are ethically sourced from all over the world, while the brand’s entire production remains solely in Manosque.
L’Occitane’s new Rose collection combines Rose Damascena absolute with Rose Centifolia floral water from Provence to create an enchanting aroma that is romantic, feminine and utterly entrancing. Enriched with soothing shea butter, the Rose Hand Cream is perfect for soothing and repairing weary hands, leaving your palms delicately-scented.
Rose Hand Cream features:
- Made in France.
- Designed to soothe and protect dry, weary hands.
- Fragranced with Rose Damascena absolute with Rose Centifolia floral water from Provence and finished with fruity notes.
- Enriched with shea butter to nourish and repair your hands.
- Cream is housed in a squeeze tube.
- Beautifully presented in a L’Occitane gift box.
There are no reviews yet.