PRODUCT DETAILSSo many stories, strangely, begin with a man, his truck, and a handful of homemade products.
This is how L’Occitane came to be. Founded by Olivier Baussan back in the ‘70s – who sold rosemary essential oil in the Provence markets of France – L’Occitane now encompasses the natural beauty of the wide world for a collection of bath and body products with fragrant properties like no other.
L’Occitane’s Shea Butter collection is more than just an ultra-moisturising range of skincare: it also contains perhaps one of the most ideal beauty ingredients around, long used by women in Sub-Saharan Africa to help nourish and protect their skin and hair. Now, it’s your turn to discover this gold from Africa, and revel in the results.
Shea Butter Dry Skin Hand Cream features:
- Made in France.
- Formulated to help nourish and restore moisture to dry hands.
- Enriched with 20% shea butter.
- Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended to leave your hands feeling silky soft.
- Quickly sinks into the skin without leaving a greasy film.
- Helps to protect the skin from dehydration.
- Warm a generous amount of cream between the hands, then gently massage into the palms, back of the hands, nails and cuticles.
- Housed within a squeeze tube.
- Presented in a L’Occitane gift box.
There are no reviews yet.