PRODUCT DETAILSThe Memo Paris Lalibela Eau De Parfum Spray is the scent of a place high up towards the sky in Ethiopia.
A place of pilgrimage and celebration, located at over 2,500 meters in altitude, the Christian city of Lalibela in Ethiopia is shrouded in mystery. Legend has it that in the 12th century, angels helped to fashion its 12 churches from a single piece of rock. Lalibela is the scent of joyous fervour. The fragrance notes included rose, frankincense and patchouli, which is quite simply, mesmerising.
Memo Paris – the Parisian fragrance house launched in 2007 by Clara and John Molloy, who see fragrance as journey, forging its identity around magical destinations and potent raw materials.
- Made in France
- Eau de Parfum Spray
- Top notes of rose, frankincense and patchouli with base notes of coconut orchid, tobacco and vanilla
- Belongs to the Fleures Bohemes (Bohemian Flowers) collection
- Suitable for women and men
- Poured into a luxe bottle
- Beautifully presented in a decorative gift box
There are no reviews yet.