PRODUCT DETAILSBorn from a time when one’s toilette or cologne was of the highest concern, Penhaligon’s create innovative fragrances that tell a story. Founded by William Penhaligon in the 1870’s, this classic British company continues to create incredible fragrances that take your senses on a journey like no other.
Concocted in 1902, the Blenheim Bouquet Eau de Toilette takes its name from the seat of one of England’s most respected bloodlines. Dry and aromatic, this complex scent opens up with comforting citrus notes that are complemented by a fresh base of pine, musk and black pepper. Housed within a beautiful glass bottle, Blenheim Bouquet transcends the infidelities of time.
Blenheim Bouquet Eau de Toilette features:
- Made in England.
- Eau de Toilette formulation for men.
- Classic and elegant scent.
- Fragrance features head notes of lemon, lime and lavender with base notes of pine, musk and black pepper.
- Fragrance is poured into a lavish glass spray bottle.
- Beautifully presented in a Penhaligon’s gift box.
There are no reviews yet.