PRODUCT DETAILSBorn from a time when one’s toilette or cologne was of the highest concern, Penhaligon’s create innovative fragrances that tell a story. Founded by William Penhaligon in the 1870’s, this classic British company continues to create incredible fragrances that take your senses on a journey like no other.
The Lothair Eau de Toilette draws inspiration from the famous Tea Clipper Ships that navigated the globe to bring exotic wares back to British shores. This complex scent opens up with the salty tang of grapefruit and juniper that leads into a smoky heart of black tea before giving way to a rich base of cedar and wenge woods. Housed within a beautiful glass bottle, the Lothair is an opulent scent for the modern gentleman.
Lothair Eau de Toilette features:
- Made in England.
- Eau de Toilette formulation for men.
- Inspired by the famous Tea Clipper Ships.
- Fragrance features head notes of red berries, juniper berry, cardamom, bergamot, grapefruit and fig leaf, heart notes of fig milk, lavender, magnolia, geranium and black tea with base notes of vanilla, musks, cedarwood, ambergris, wenge and oakmoss.
- Fragrance is poured into a lavish glass spray bottle.
- Beautifully presented in a Penhaligon’s gift box.
There are no reviews yet.