PRODUCT DETAILSBorn from a time when one’s toilette or cologne was of the highest concern, Penhaligon’s create innovative fragrances that tell a story. Founded by William Penhaligon in the 1870’s, this classic British company continues to create incredible fragrances that take your senses on a journey like no other.
Created in 2005, the Opus 1870 Eau de Toilette will warm you to your core on those cold wintery nights. This complex chypre opens up with an elegant accord of sweet citrus and black pepper, followed by a delicate heart of English Clove Rose that gives way to a glorious base of aromatic cedarwood and sandalwood. Housed within a beautiful glass bottle, indulge yourself with the comforting notes of Opus 1870.
Opus 1870 Eau de Toilette features:
- Made in England.
- Eau de Toilette formulation for women.
- Comforting aroma is perfect for the colder months.
- Fragrance features head notes of bourbon black pepper, Yuzu fruit and coriander, heart notes of English Clove Rose, cinnamon and incense with base notes of cedarwood, Australian sandalwood, gaiac wood and musk.
- Fragrance is poured into a lavish glass spray bottle.
- Beautifully presented in a Penhaligon’s gift box.
There are no reviews yet.