PRODUCT DETAILSDiscover the addictive vetiver scent ofPenhaligon’sfabled Portrait Scents series with The Inimitable William Penhaligon Eau De Parfum Natural Spray with citrus fruity accords. A woody Oriental fragrance with earthy woody notes mixed with spicy and sweet notes. Ir’s inspired by the founder of Penhaligon’s.
Penhaligon’sis the essence of London life and it all began in 1874 when a clever Cornish barber, William Penhaligon was inspired by the exotic fragrances wafting out from the Turkish Baths favoured by royalty and wealthy businessmen in London’s Jermyn Street. He created his first fragrance for gentlemen there, Hammam Bouquet, in 1874 and a legendary scent brand was born.
- Made in England
- Includes Citrus Fruity Accords – zesty, refreshing citrus blended with delicious fruity aromas.
- Inspired bythe founder of Penhaligon’s
- A Woody, Oriental fragrance
- Housed in a signature glass flacon with a golden ram’sstopper
- Presented in a richly illustrated box featuring William Penhaligon
There are no reviews yet.