PRODUCT DETAILSIf London’s Mayfair has a scent it is probably by Penhaligon’s – now a thriving brand with two Royal warrants and a rich, colourful history.
It began in the 1874s when a Cornish barber, William Penhaligon was inspired by the exotic fragrances wafting out from the Turkish Baths favoured by royalty and wealthy businessmenin Jermyn Street. He created his first fragrance for gentlemen there, Hammam Bouquet, in 1874.
Penhaligon’s now has stores throughout London, while its men’s and women’s fragrances are sold around the world where their rich and original scents are highly prized, especially those from the Portraits collection, named after fictitious British femme fatales and gentlemen of note.
Penhaligon’s – the essence of London life.
Portraits The Revenge Of Lady Blanche Eau De Parfum Natural Sprayfeatures:
- Made in England
- A woman’s spicy woody fragrance with top notes of cinnamon, vanilla and rum.
- Includes middle notes ofamber and patchoulibeeswax, clary sage,along with base notes of Cashmeran, vanilla, and white wine and a warm, woody finish.
- Inspired by a fictitious mistress who is a mischevious and modern free spirit.
- Housed in a signature glass flacon containing with an extravagant golden peacock stopper.
- Presented in a richly illustrated box featuring Lady Blanche.
There are no reviews yet.