PRODUCT DETAILSPenhaligon’sEau De Parfum NaturalSpray – The Uncompromising Sohan draws inspiration from the character of a wily merchant with feet firmly in the world of troublesome affairs. Sohan’s scent is a record of his hard-won spoils – pepper rose, vetiver and oud.It’s simply intoxicating.
British perfumer, Penhaligon’s create original fragrances that tell a story.The brand was founded by William Penhaligon in the 1870’s and includes bottles so exquisitely designed that they become front and centre of any collection.
- Made in England.
- Eau de Parfum formulation for men.
- Belongs to the Portraits collection
- Inspired by Sohan – an exotic, wily merchant
- Includes head notes of rosebud, pink pepper and saffron with heart notes of cistus labdanum absolute and vetiver oil, then base notes of sandalwood and oud
- Designed in an exquisite glass spray bottle, topped with an exotic animal’s head
- Beautifully presented in a richly decorated Penhaligon’s hox.
Fragrance: The Uncompromising Sohan
There are no reviews yet.