PRODUCT DETAILSAdd some sweet new smells to your bath and shower with the Thurlby Flourish Bathing Brew. This set of three luxurious sachets are made from soothing oatmeal and handmade soap chips combined with three different botanical blends – rose, verbena and rosemary. There are a number of different ways to use these items in the bathroom – from rubbing on your skin to cleanse and exfoliate, or to alternatively hang over the tap under running water while filling a bath.
- Made in Western Australia.
- Set of three luxurious sachets made from soothing oatmeal and handmade soap chips combined with three different botanical blends.
- Ingredients include certified sustainable palm oil (Elaeis guineensis), certified sustainable palm kernel oil (Elaeis guineensis), certified sustainable glycerine vegetable BP (Elaeis guineensis), coconut oil, olive oil, sodium hydroxide, distilled water, rosemary extract, fragrance oils of rose, musk rose, patchouli and waxolene red colour, dried herbs of lemon verbena, rosemary and rose petal.
- Rose blend: rosebuds are an ancient symbol of love and purity. The sweet-smelling petals are warmly relaxing, calming and soothing.
- Verbena blend: lemon verbena is good for promoting circulation and stimulating the skin. A natural antiseptic, it is fresh smelling and uplifting.
- Rosemary blend: rosemary is a fragrant stimulant that has long been used as a tonic and astringent to contract and tone the skin. Traditionally used to ease the pain of stiff and sore muscles.
- Use the bathing sachet by gently rubbing over skin to cleanse and exfoliate.
- Pressing on the sachet helps to release the nurturing properties in the botanicals.
- Alternatively hang over the tap under running water while filling a bath.
- The sachet will last longer if hung to dry between uses.
- Perfect for the bath, shower or spa.
- Presented in a Thurlby floral recycled cotton paper bag.
Dimensions: Approx. 10cm (l) x 17.2cm (h) x 7cm (w).
There are no reviews yet.